Did some much-needed code cleanup. Moved a bunch of global variables that I was experimenting with into the objects where they belong. Now, for example, each moving object has its own “velocity” member and each object that can fire a projectile owns its array of “bullet” objects, and so on. Not glamorous, but work that eventually has to be done. The thing I’m most happy about is that I didn’t overthink it. I just put things where they made sense, without trying to architect a complicated solution for any possible thing that I might want to add in the future. That’s a bad habit that I have, but I’m doing it less often.
Version 0.0.1.1 here.
Latest version here.